Friday, November 5, 2010

Before they Rot

We finally cut the cord on the "big ol' pumpkin" and gave him a face. Somehow he became Eli's pumpkin and he choose a "goofy face". I think he looks rather cute! (The pumpkin too.)

 We had a late bloomer with this little watermelon and since the frost came and killed his life support, we took him in and gutted him. Then gave him some eyes. It was the least we could do after taking all that we did from him.
 The middle pumpkin, I believe was Dylan's. And the football....I'll give you one guess.
 Jade and Ash started this Halo pumpkin and I finished it. Mykael and Jade carved their pumpkins at their mom's a few days previous and I think Jade's pumpkin there looks A LOT like this one.
 But hey, if you've got a great idea the best thing to do is spread it. Especially to young influential minds like your little brothers.
Posers. And brotherly love.

1 comments:

GrandMOM said...

WOW what Awesome carving and Awesome imaginations! I love them all and the pumpkins too. (Aud - the boys are growing up alot!
Miss You
GrandMOM