Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Before and After

I have been thinking about want to cut my hair for a while now and wanted to do something drastic. Like clipper short on the sides and longer on the top and back. Picture a fauxhawk.  Or even a pixie. Then dye'd DARK! But Jared wasn't feeling it and the nice woman who cut it suggested a compromise. I was totally fine with that and this is what we came up with. 






I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! The little ones like it but not on their mom. Dylan kept saying he likes it, then says he doesn't. Eli asked why my hair was "hittle"? And all  that came out of Ash's mouth was "it's weird" over and over. Jaden was there with me while I had it and said he liked it a lot. Mykael kept staring at me and smiling. She says that she was just too tired to be really excited about it. So her reaction will come later after school. I guess. Jared likes it too. He said it almost looks like his favorite cut.

It's always fun to try new stuff like this. It makes life exciting. Plus...I can always grow it out.

7 comments:

GrandMOM said...

Surprised!!!
Have you been contemplating this? I thought that you were missing your long hair. Do you like it? Who did it?

The length is cute on you and the highlights add depth/thickness and it is CUTE!!!

Love you
MOM

Sarah said...

You look so cute! Very Sassy! Do you love it, or are you still getting used to it?

Barry said...

Looks really good. I like it. Sometimes we just need to step out of our comfort zone. Chalk one up for courage.

Ang said...

Cute Audrey, super cute! She did a great job on the highlights.

Adrienne said...

lovin it! I always like a good change when it comes to my hair. The color looks great too. yay!!

the budells said...

It's a really cute cut for you! looks great =)
-Leslie

Affirmation Two said...

i hate the thought of hair being cut becuase its so lovley long and thees no going back, but i can truly say that this style works so well with you,colour and everything,, your hairdresser did a super job, and the kids just need a moment to get used to it, they probably dont care how their mum looks, so long as you feed them.