Friday, June 18, 2010

Virginia

These are a few highlights from my trip! I had a wonderful time and miss them already. I spent a majority of my time using my imagination with Genevieve (my niece) and holding this super sweet baby.

We're sitting here waiting for Mommy, Daddy, and Emory to come home from the hospital!

Helping her baby walk.

When they finally arrived, her reaction was hilliarious.




Hurry. Hide!

Then she remembered what they had!

"Where's my baby brother?"



She's a great sister! When he cried, she would say, "It's ok. It's ok. It's ok...." And the harder he cried, the faster she said it and the higher the pitch she used.

This was an old tank top of Mykael's. I loved it so much I hated giving it to the D.I. So I made a dress for Genevieve out of it. She loved it! This isn't a very good picture, but she was dancing around so much in it, it was hard to get a good shot.

He is such a peaceful baby. Wish I was cuddling him right now!

Playtime outside with Evie. Fortunately the humidity was really low and we had a few days of fun outdoors.







Saying goodnight and goodbye before my early flight!
*kiss them for me, will ya?

1 comments:

Alisha said...

Thanks for sharing. I miss you too. As does Genevieve and Emory and Eric.