I really hate clutter, which ironically plagues my life. I have lots of motivation but I lack the drive to actually accomplish it on a more permanent basis. But on certain days my drive exceeds my motivation and I actually get something done.
Case in point. Our "fire pit" was getting a little out of control and even a little bigger than what was previously decided upon. (actually I don't think there was a set size, but I've since decided that we should've. I didn't want to loose more of my backyard than I already had.)
So I remedied that with the help of this fantastic Cabela's Fire Ring.
Next I'm gonna get small rocks to place around the dirt. It'll look real purty.
And yes, I did this in ONE (read: uno, single, 1, une, odeen, Yi, ein,...etc.) day!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Rags to Riches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NICE!!!
I REALLY LIKE THE RING YOU PICKED WITH THE DEER OR ELK DESIGN.
I'M SURE THE WHOLE BACKYARD LOOKS BETTER FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
LOVE YOU,
MOM
Are your peas growing/showing yet?
yes, my peas have made their appearance. Small but they're there.
I'm going to call you mom when you start putting in sitting rocks for your fire pit.
Post a Comment