Monday, March 29, 2010

Things I say to people in my mind.

To the man wearing his Airline Pilot uniform: "Fly safe my friend. And don't crash! Please."

To the nice smiling man carrying a young boy in his arms: "OMHeck! that boys' hair is gorgeous! He'll be a heart breaker. (He had long curly blond locks. And I knew he was a boy because he was wearing camouflage.)

To the man wearing army fatigues: "Thank you!"

To the woman conversing with another that said: "I don't mean to gossip, but I heard...," I say, "then don't!"

To the girl texting while driving alongside my car: "Are you serious?!?!? PUT THE PHONE DOWN!"

To the man wearing a beanie: "you're kids have beautiful red hair. Must've gotten it from you. You don't need to hide it."

To the woman at the gas station: "Thank you for saying hi and asking me how my day is. It reminds me that I should do the same to other strangers."

To the daughter of a woman I know, that caused a terrible car crash: "I'm glad you and everyone is OK. People make mistakes. Don't be so hard on yourself."

To my very good friend when I drive past her house: "Honk honk" (cause I'm too chicken to actually do it.)

To my neighbor: "Please stop hating us. I can feel the hatred every time I see you outside. We really ARE decent people. Give us a chance and you might like what you learn. But then, maybe you did and then didn't. For that, I'm sorry. I DO want to be your friend!"

To the child/ren that live in this house. "I LOVE YOU!"

To one of my church leaders: "You intimidate me. I wish I felt love and compassion from you."

To the thousands of cars out my window: "I wonder where you're going?"

To my childhood friends, that have recently been found: "I wish it was like it used to be when we were little."

To my family: "I miss you a lot!"

To the woman yelling at her kids in the store: "PLEASE don't do that in public. For your kids sake! Public humiliation is the worst. But I understand why you would be so frustrated."

To the people that visit my blog: "THANK YOU FOR VISITING. It's OK to comment, even if you don't know me."

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

what a fun post to read, as these kind of thoughts pass in and out of our heads all the time! I'm loving all the flower pics. I NEED spring already!!

Anonymous said...

To the woman who wrote this blog. I love it. :-)He he I will talk to you later. B-)