Thursday, March 4, 2010

Over the River and through the.................

................................................................................

...uhhh.....desert? To Grandmother's house we go.


From riding toys to exploring the open desert




the kids have a blast and are never bored. We love St. George. We miss it! But when we are finally able to make the trip we find ourselves asking why we don't go more often. I hate how life does that to us. We even got to see Uncle Coley. Mr. BigShotHelicopterPilotInVegas! The kids just love him.




We love you grams and gramps. MEOW!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
miss you already

3 comments:

Jessica and Tom said...

Aud, where are your shorts? I laughed that the natives are wearing long sleeves and everyone else is in short. I was surprised by the pants!! Looks like you all had fun.

Audrey said...

Just hiding the hair Jess. (It's still winter in SLC)Not ready to loose the winter coat quite yet. :o)

Alisha said...

Is Jaden taller than Mykeal? They are getting close. Also, I wish I had given you that shirt..."lady luck."