...I'm not going to finish it by Christmas. There is still WAY too much that needs to be done. Table. Food. More BODIES! Feet. And ALL THAT OUTLINING! Holy Moly that alone will take me as long as it is just to get all the color done.
Plus my pace slows more and more. I AM still working on it continually, so it's not like I've bagged it for awhile. Just been busy lately and work on it when I can.
Phew...now I feel better. Kinda felt like I was letting you down for not having more finished. When I was the one that set the limit for myself.
Thanks for understanding people. ;o)
Keep coming for updates.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Let's be honest...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice Job! I am proud of your work and you are so far along even if it isn't done by Christmas. You can still wrap it up and put it under the tree or you could wait for Jared's birthday in a couple of months!
Love MOM
It looks good!
Post a Comment