I got past the difficult part and I'm good now. (Till I reach another difficult part.) I'm liking how it's turning out. I'm getting excited to see all the men in there.
Wow! Beautiful! You have a lot done. I am impressed on how much you have completed. You might get it done by Christmas yet, There are still 21 days to work on it. Keep it up! We better look to see if there is another skein of 'Blanc' for you at a store in another city - Maybe I.F? Love you, GrandMOM It is nice to see a picture of Ashton!!! Hi Ashton!!! Call me and say HI!
3 comments:
Audrey, it looks great!
Wow! Beautiful! You have a lot done. I am impressed on how much you have completed. You might get it done by Christmas yet, There are still 21 days to work on it. Keep it up! We better look to see if there is another skein of 'Blanc' for you at a store in another city - Maybe I.F?
Love you,
GrandMOM
It is nice to see a picture of Ashton!!!
Hi Ashton!!! Call me and say HI!
Wow Aud
Post a Comment