Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bits of Tid (me, me, me version)

I get to sleep w Super Man and Eli tonight!

I spent the latter half of the day with Angelle!!!

6/6 people in this house got haircuts today. I did 4 of them.

I got to take a nap earlier today.

I cooked 12 homemade tortillas, shoulda done 24!

School starts tomorrow. Haven't decided how I feel about the kids going back already.

I had a dream I met a blogger I've stalked for awhile now. It was a pleasant meeting.

I wish I had more style. Clothing and interior design.

I want to learn a talent, master it, then just start doing it for others and blow them all away.

I'm happy w the school teachers picked for this year. We'll see if I still fell the same in the end.

I love visitors. Anybody want to come over? You don't have to ask, just show up and walk in.

I didn't go to "meeting" tonight. Paying for it now.

I wanted a snow cone today, never got around to it.

It's hard to let your children stretch their wings, but when you do...pride is what comes next.

I'm more in love w my husband than I ever have been. I think its only going to get more intense. I just might burst.

I've said a lot of "thank you" prayers. He's been answering!

2 comments:

Jessica and Tom said...

I do remember when I met you, you were bursting with style. You just stop making it a priority. So start again, now just do it cheaper!!

Gwen said...

What a positive post! Thanks, Aud.