If you've got the shoes...
then what's your excuse? Me? I don't have one. That's why I have roped myself into doing THIS!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Uh oh...what have I done now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've got the shoes...
then what's your excuse? Me? I don't have one. That's why I have roped myself into doing THIS!
4 comments:
What a surprise! I found out about this with the confirmation email to Dad concerning his registration and wondered if Alisha was coming out to do this with him. I wasn't expecting him the tell to look up your blog.
That's great, I hope you both will be ready and that I can be there with the kids to cheer you both on. I'll be at the starting line and the finish line with the camera!!
Love MOM
Gosh, this will be like old times (you know - your high school days and all.)
oh wow! how ambitious of you...my excuse is I don't have the shoes...! Good luck!
I have the shoes, but I only run when someone is chasing me.
Good luck!
Well, well, well. I didn't think you were actually serious about running a race. First off, you're right - you didn't think this through. Second, signing up for a race is the best motivation to get you out the door. Third - I'll send you all my training stuff.
PS - the link to the race didn't work so I'll google it to figure out when you'll be passing out on the side of the road. I want a picture of that!
Post a Comment