Friday, April 24, 2009

Common sense apparently was lacking

Ever seen one of these?

...Don't ever forget that you put them in one of these:

....And then pick up one of these:

Because you might get 11 of these:



I feel like such a schmuck!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

ummm.....you could have mentioned this when I called earlier....

Adrienne said...

wow...sounds like something I would do!

GrandMOM said...

O-O-O-O-O BABY!!!
So glad it didn't go deep! When you called me this morning, I remembered Tom slitting his belly open climbing down off the back of Dad's truck - they didn't have numbing spray and it was about 6" long. They used a very big butterfly bandage.
After seeing your blog I remembered the time I punctured Oliver's eardrum with a cotton swab..... So sorry for you and Eli.
I do know how you feel Mommy!!!
Eli, I love it when you call me!
Love you much. Miss YOU!
GrandMOM