Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's really been THAT long?



Because it's almost our anniv soon... I saw this tag on a friends blog, and wanted to share some tidbits about him/us. Not tag anyone. It's more of a momento for my sweet hubby.


*What are some of his nicknames: Papi, daddy,
* Where did you meet? On the internet

*How long did you date before you were married? 5 months

*How long have you been married for?6 years

*Who said I love you first?I think he did.

*When and where was your first kiss? Ummm in my bedroom. grrrrr

* Who kissed who first?I don't remember! I think we met in the middle.

*Who proposed? Jared.

*What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch sunday football. (Never thought I'd EVER do that!!!)

*Do you have kids? Yes... many.

*What does he do that surprises you? Makes sure he comes home from ANY store with something for me. coke, chocolate, shirt...etc.

*What's your favorite feature about him? His hands.

*What's your favorite quality about him? Loyalty

* Does he have a nickname for you?Dree

*What's his favorite color?Blue, green or red


*What's his favorite food? Roast and mashed potatoes and gravy (or that's just what he always wants me to cook)

*What is his favorite sport? College Football

*What's a hidden talent that he has? Drawing

* How old is he? 34

*What do you admire most about him? The sacrifice he gives to provide for his family.


*What's his favorite past time? Reading.

*Who eats more? I do...


*Who is taller?He is but only by an inch.

*Who sings better? I'll have to say me cause he won't sing for me (although i've heard him in the shower a time or two and I was impressed.)

*Who is smarter? Depends on the topic/subject/situation...

*Who does the laundry?Me.

* Who pays the bills? I do, when he tells me to.

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

* Who mows the lawn?I do...I love being in the yard.

*Who cooks dinner? I do

*Who drives? We both do. He has his car, I have my "family wagon."

* Who is more stubborn? Me.

*Who controls the T.V. remote? Who ever is furthest away from Dylan.

*Whose temper is worse?If you make him angry enough...he does. But I find the littlest things (which is most of the time) to be angry.

*Who does the dishes? The kids!!! Whoo whoo

*Whose parents do you see more often?Mine...He works with my dad.

*Tidbits about us;*One of my fondest "dating memories" was laying in the park on a blanket looking up through the leaves. Such a simple activity, but means so much!

*When I held his hand for the first time, it "fit"!!! It was the coolest thing.

* We "order" sunsets for each other.


* We both have a love for the outdoors and find it SO important to instill that into our children.

* Some day we want to go to Fiji for our "honeymoon".

* We both look our best in camoflauge. ;o) (ok...not really, but we love it!)

Thinking back to when I met Jared seems like such a different life because of how much we have changed. Not only in my constant expansion of produced children ;o) (btw...I'm done for now for those of you who may question) but the experiences that have brought us to where we are now. I will honestly say that it wasn't the most easiest, but definitely A LOT of growth and learning accompanied. It will be six years this monday and look forward to what the next six will bring! I love you papi!
I could use some suggestions of what we could do. The same old dinner date, just sounds so boring! He's working out of town so it might be tricky and may need to involve all the kids. (Unless you want to babysit!) ;o)

3 comments:

Gwen said...

The first kiss was in your bedroom!?!

Audrey said...

at NIGHT too!!! ;o) Oh the scandal!! Just don't tell my mom, she might think something "happened".

Audrey said...

I stand corrected...it was in my kitchen not bedroom. Obviously, i wasn't thinking about where i was at the time. hee hee