Monday, October 27, 2008

Eli's birthday...take 2

We had a small party for Eli the other day when G&G Meow came to visit. It was a nice time and I would say that everyone enjoyed themselves. Here's a few high lights from that day.

String, glorious string!


He was so focused on this particular gift.

I have to admit that I'm impressed with the cake. (Sometimes I surprise myself....really!)

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Super cute cake. But I'm a little concerned with your new fascination with fish. Maybe you should go to some AA meetings...Aquariums Anonymous.

Audrey said...

Gwen,
It's not necessarily MY addiction but my son's....I just happen to be the one feeding that addiction.

Alisha said...

I;m sorry I couldn't be there to help you eat all those yummy neccos. Where did you get the idea?

Joe and Nat family said...

did the cake end up upside down in the fish bowl as well?