Now that school has been in "session" for a few weeks now, Eli and I have been able to develop a "routine". We walk the kids to school, come home, and Eli picks a movie. The one that usually makes the cut is, "The Spear Carp Project". Now some of you may not have heard of that show before, but in our house...it's a HUGE hit. It's about a guy that goes 'fishing'. Eli L O V E S fish and we were given this amazing film to preview from the producer, himself... Coleman/Uncle Coley.
Here are a few more examples of Eli's obsession with fish:
*He brings me a piece of paper and pen so I can draw him a fish. He then takes that sketched fish and puts it in a pan. (Guess we're going to have fish for dinner!)
*He goes hysterical, and I mean hysterical, whenever we go to Cabela's to see the fish tank. He makes sure EVERYONE gets to see THAT fish.
*He has broken ALL of our fishing poles because he climbed up to where they are kept in the garage and tried to go fishing in our front yard. I have had to make him a "non-destructible" pole (I thought) in which he found a way to break it!
*He has a stuffed animal fish named "Bish the fish".
*And then there's this picture!...
Eli, Bish the fish, and the in-destructible pole.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Eli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you wonder what he is going to be and do when he grows up? I'm sure fishing will be a big part of it.
I love you Eli!
Grandma Lewis
p.s. Is he dreaming of fishing?
Be grateful he is not obsessed with Barney or Power Rangers. I totally support this love as he needs to be in nature and on or in water to go fishing. All bonuses! I love you and miss talking to you lots!
Post a Comment