Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

So Mykael and Jaden started school a week ago and Ashton started pre-school today.


I've been so excited for him to go and Mykael and Jaden have been excited to "walk him to school".



As hard as it is to see your child go off to school for the very first time, I am looking forward to spending more one on one time with Eli.


*Sorry about the quality of pictures. I'm still learning and trying new things.

3 comments:

GrandMOM said...

Wow!!! Good looking kids all spruced up in new school clothes?! Ready to learn a new year of knowledge and good experiences. You certainly had a fun summer to write, color and tell about - glad we got to be a part of it!! Good luck in school!!!
Love Grandma & Grandpa

Jenni said...

Audrey!! Your family is beautiful! You look so good. How are things? Come visit me on my blog. keithandjenni.blogspot.com

Jenni Clayton Hughes

Alisha said...

Ahh, the first day of school. All summer long you've waited to put on your backpack and new shoes. You're ready to see your school friends again. Good times.