I've decided that the area in which i reside, has the best soil around. But then coming from St. George where you have red sand...ANYTHING is better than that. (Although my mother-in-law has been able to produce an amazing yard/garden. She truly has an oasis in the desert. Love it there!)
I have always loved growing flowers and i finally live where they flourish. Here are a few more that have opened since my blog posted previously.
The red from the center looks like it's bleeding onto the petals. Very cool effect.
I liked the yellow on yellow with this flower.
I've had a few more sunflowers bloom and it's really cool to see the different varieties. I think i would be a sunflower if i were a flower....
Mykael took this picture because she thought it looked like a butterfly. It's actually a california poppy. (am i right, mom?)
These next few are actually flowers from my neighbors on both sides. I liked their flowers too and added to the bunch.
(When your neighbors have great looking yards...they add beauty to yours too! *So be a good neighbor and make your yard look nice.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment