Sunday, July 6, 2008

Before and During...

I have always loved before and after pictures. Whether it was a nerd in high school that was now a hot buff man, or a make-over that resulted in a beautiful confidant woman. BUT today...my before and after shots are from the blood, sweat, and tears, i have shed during the "growing season" (My husband's too!). The cool thing is that the 'after' isn't quite here yet. There will be more after shots to come. That's why we call this the "before and during."

All the way back in April...
Pole beans
sweet pea



Corn (I've got 11 ears growing!)
watermelon, pumpkin, or squash...not sure yet.


Sunflower and Zinnia with a mix of wild flower.

I'm SO excited how everything is turning out!
And now for the flowers....



2 comments:

Alisha said...

I love all the weeds. They look so green and happy!

Oh, and the other plants look pretty good too.

Audrey said...

Well i thought i'd let the weeds stick around for awhile. They add to the "lushness". And i think if i were to pull them, my garden would actually be more on the puny side.