Monday, July 28, 2008

And the winner is?


Ok, so after a full week of voting we definitely have a favorite. Thank you to those that voted, we had a great time seeing who said what about each individual picture. By the end of the week, Picture # 2, won. Congratulations to Angela! She took that picture at the Idaho Falls LDS temple and won the hearts of many. The runner up was The Brother's. http://ollewisfam.blogspot.com/. (Even though it was a late entry. We decided that he would take 2nd. Considering the "hard work" he put into getting just the right flower/s.)
Alisha took picture #3 in her neighbors yard
Audrey took picture#1
Some have asked what kind of flowers they are....Well....I haven't answered because I really don't know. I do know that Angela's and Alisha's are a lilly, but have no idea what mine is. It was taken at the Zoo in the alligator exhibit. (SO....if there is someone out there that knows what my unusual flower is...I'd love to know, I did a web search and it looked more like the hibiscus). Thanks again for helping us decide!!!


0 comments: