I have been without internet for a time now and in that short period of time, i've been a little bored. We may all know that what happens when we are bored may not be the best thing for us, and other times....more rewarding. (although, those moments are more on the rare side.) I decided that a change was needed in myself and i've envied a particular hairstyle for awhile now but was hesitant due to the fact that i would be losing A LOT of hair all at once. I decided that the time had come and just went for it. If i gave it too much thought it would've been only a trim and nothing worth blogging about. BUT... I must say, it turned out quite well. Don't you? Angelle came over yesterday and chopped it for me. She did an awesome job and i love it. I think i'll leave it like this for a while. (i.e. i won't start the "growing out" period quite yet.)
My most common question that i've been asked, (cause i'm sure your wondering) "How did the kids react?" Well, Eli kept giving Angelle the "mad face" look throughout the entire cut. Ashton didn't really care. I'll ask him if he likes it, and he'll say yes. Dylan...appreciates that at night, i'm not whipping him in the face when i'm trying to get it out from underneath me. Mykael ran up to me after getting home and instantly took notice and said she loved it. Jaden....also ran up to me, but to tell me about his day. After awhile, me, mykael, and angelle were looking at each other wondering if he was ever going to take notice. Finally mykael decided that she was going to give him a rather large clue by yelling, "I LIKE YOUR HAIR AUDREY!" and i replied loudly, "THANKS JADEN, I MEAN MYKAEL!" he then said, "Oh, i didn't notice. I thought those were just your bangs." Jared kept telling me throughout the day how much he liked it. For any that may be considering a change, go for it!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Just do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It is so cute and so you! I like the style and the length. Enjoy this summer! Did you donate it to locks of love?
I love the big picture even more than the one from ang's phone. This is such a good style for you.
How lame that I have to be forced (by audrey)to leave a comment. Oh and the hair looks good too.
Your hair looks great. I love it. That should help keep you cooler this summer.
Love the 'do.
(Oliver needs an attitude adjustment.)
Post a Comment