One thing that has turned out to be a huge bonus, is the fact that Mykael and Jade are so much older than the three little ones and are such a huge help. Sometimes it may be more of a pain for them, but who wouldn't want to be a Super Hero.
Whether he likes it or not, Jaden has been placed on Ashton's #1 list. With his own special name and all. Jaden, or I should say, "Bo bo" (brother) Is the one person Ashton thinks about first thing in the morning to the last thing at night. Everything is about Bo bo. "I'm big like Bo bo." "Bo bo, where are you going?" "Bo bo, let's go play." "Mom, where's my shirt like Bo bo's?" He is always following him around and mimicking every little thing that Jade does. I think it's cute. And most of the time Jaden is good about it and plays with Ashton. I've told Jade a few times that he could teach him anything he wanted because he loved him so much. (I should have been a little more specific as to what is acceptable and which i'd prefer not.)
The other night Jaden and Ashton wanted to play with the Lincoln Logs that Ash got for christmas. So we locked Eli out of the room (he was actually downstairs w daddy) and I spent some time helping them build a Fort. Ash didn't want it to get ruined because of whom he built it with, so we carefully hid it in his closet so Eli couldn't find it.
Some times Jade will "dress up" in army gear which consists of black shirt, camo pants/shorts, black gloves, and work boots then he asks me to dress Ash up as well. Next thing i know, i'm sitting in my recliner with Dylan and i see two little heads pop out from behind a wall and quickly disappear. After which i am then bombarded with all sorts of "bullets, bombs, and whatever else they throw at me." They do belly rolls, army crawls, and whatever other stealthy moves they've got up their sleeves. Little does Jaden know that while he is away at school, I am still getting toys thrown at me, as Ash is "practicing being like Bo bo" and in turn teaches Eli. I have a feeling that i'm going to have toys flying in my direction for a few more years. We've still got dylan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment